Joomla is one of the most popular open source software for Content Management System which is used by web developers to build simple and complex websites. It is widely used as it is available free of cost and it is easy to use. It is one of the powerful tools for web development with catchy features.
It is not necessary that one should have the knowledge of web designing and development to use Joomla web designing software. Anyone with basic knowledge of computers can use it easily.
Due to its easy accessibility, web developers find Joomla designing more comfortable for creating powerful applications and web pages for their customers.
Following are some powerful features of Joomla web design:
- Easy to use open source CMS.
- User friendly software which anyone can use anywhere.
- Installation process is easier compared to other CMS software.
- Provides ease to web developers to build innovative websites.
- Not only provides automated templates for websites, but also allows the customization.
- Online voting / poll provides for resolving the queries of the customers.
- Can be used to design the Simple & complex applications and websites for any type of industry.
- Gives multi-lingual support so that website can be viewed in different languages.
- Provides the layouts that can be customized, including right, left and middle Menu boxes.
- Allows the contributing authors to add topics sections.
- The content regarding products or services and News can be edited.
- Allows to upload images to the user’s library, which later on can be used anywhere in the sites.
- SEO friendly with URLs support.
Joomla Web design also has some of the following extensive features to contribute to its creditability:
- It comes with an Image Library to save the images files like JPEGs, PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs and GIFs.
- It also has the great feature of object hierarchy which allows the Web developer to add the required number of sections, topics, divisions, departments and pages. Article Manager manages all such pages.
- It supports In-line Text editor which is quite similar to Word processor.
- Banner manager is used to advertise the products on the site.
- One of the unique feature is the extendibility. Joomla extensions such as photo galleries, shopping carts, file storage, social communities and more can be taken advantage of.
- Unlimited users can access up to unlimited levels.
- Menu manager enables to create unlimited menus according to the requirements of the website.
- Joomla administrator which is back-end editor, helps to edit the content with just a click.
- There is an option of email and print for any article to be mailed.
- It allows to display news feed or RSS feed.
- Customer registration and login is its in-built feature.
- User registrations can be managed on web site.
Joomla web designers can use layout preview of the designed web application before it goes live. These features maximize the earning potentialities of websites. ZenGo! Web Services offers Joomla development which is simple yet powerful CMS that can deliver the best output.