We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all privacy laws and ZenGo! Web Services internal standards and processes.
Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
ZenGo! Web Services value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to providing the highest quality of privacy information handling practices.
As part of your interaction with ZenGo! Web Services, you will be asked to fill out the ZenGo! Web Services contact form located at www.zengo-web-services.com/contact-us.html page.
The types of personal information collected are as Name, Email Address(etc).
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for services or information
- Providing customer services
- Administering surveys
- Offering new services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy
Sharing of Personal Information
ZenGo! Web Services does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes.
For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
Sending ZenGo! Web Services communications Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of ZenGo! Web Services
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
ZenGo! Web Services communicates and keeps our customers up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new services.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using the following method:
1) Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
2) Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
In the event you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, software notices, and/or other organization-related communications.